Friday, June 15, 2012

June's Julep Maven Box






Photobucket




Hey Lovelies,

Here is my Julep Maven box for the month of June.  I love the green lime shade, such a beautiful color. In a addition to getting two nail polishes you also receive an extra product. This time I received SPF 30 sunscreen lotion and lip balm (which disappeared the day after opening the box, I have a feeling that my hubby took it). If you are new to Julep you can receive your first box by using the code WELCOME5 at checkout (includes free shipping). 

Julep is now being sold at Sephora for about 11-14 each and here you pay only 19.99 and receive two nail polishes and a bonus product every month. So if you are a nail junkie then this would be a wonderful subscription program you can try.  If you don't feel like purchasing just make sure you skip the month between the 25-27 of every month.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Lime Green is Courtney and the dark pink is Lily

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment