Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kim Kardashian Blue Jean Inspired Outfit

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Hey Ladies,

     This week I'm on vacation and I took the opportunity to do an outfit video. I didn't want to spend the whole day doing my hair so I just put it up on a bun which in pictures looks lopsided, lol. Well here is my recreation of one of Kim Kardashian many lovely outfits.

Xo, Cari

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Hola Chicas,


    Estoy de vacaciones y tome la oportunidad para hacer un look para el blog y YouTube. No quise pasar todo el dia arreglandome el cabello y por eso decidi ponermelo en un chongo pero no me di cuenta de que en fotos se miraba ladiado, hahaha. Bueno, aqui esta my look inspirado por uno de tantos looks bellos de Kim Kardashian.


Besos, Cari

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Jeans: Watch LA (brand name)
Boots: Andrea
Jacket: F21 (old)
Top: H&M
Scarf: Old Navy
Bag: Apt 9 for Kohls

4 comments:

  1. cari,
    awesome! you do "the look" better than KK. your hair up is cool. it enhances the image. i think sometimes a quick bun is better than a fancy "do". i have a pair of watch LA jeans. they are an awesome "bootie" jean. enjoy your vacay!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome outfit! Love the color of the jeans.

    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful posts on your blog, so many inspiring ideas!:)
    Congrats on your work! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look!!!! those jeans look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete