Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coral Sweater

Hey Lovelies,

    Today, Saturday, February 18 I went once again to the mall...this time I took the opportunity to exchange that I had purchased and did not like the fit. I really need to find something else to do on my weekends then spend it at the mall. Don't get me wrong...I love the mall but not every weekend. Ill think of something else to do next week. Well it was a little chilly and this is what I wore.

How was your Saturday?
Xo, Cari

Photobucket


Hola Lovelies,

     Hoy  Sábado, 18 de febrero me fui de nuevo al centro comercial ... esta vez aprovechó la oportunidad para intercambiar una falda la cual no me gusto como me quedo. Realmente necesito encontrar algo más que hacer en mis fines de semana enves de gastarlo en el centro comercial. No me malinterpreten ... me encanta el centro comercial, pero no cada fin de semana.  Pensare en otra cosa que hacer la próxima semana. Bueno, fue un poco de frío y esto es lo que yo llevaba.

¿Cómo fue tu sábado?

Xo, Cari




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Sweater: H&M
Leggings and necklace: Wet Seal
Booties: Shek
Bag: Aldo
Watch: Guess

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!!! And the boots seems very comfortable and look great on you!

    xoRose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit :)
    Bag looks really great I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. enseña ese trasero con esos leggings¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete